Sunday, October 5, 2008

What Have I Done?

I surely wouldn't recommend this to anyone but the very morbidly obese or the super obese. This is painful and uncomfortable and I can't help but wonder why I did this! I know I'll feel differently in a couple of weeks but today is a different story.

CG and EG have been so very wonderful through this. They have helped me so much I don't think I could have done it without them. NM whispers into Aunt E's ear "I feel so bad that Grandma doesn't feel good'. I told Carrie to call before she stops in the next time and I'll be out of bed - he's having a hard time with Grandma being sick!

I really thought I'd be going back to work tomorrow but that's doubtful at this point.

I really wish the Jello would make a mashed potato flavor!! I never liked artificial fruit flavors.

1 comment:

Samson Agonistes said...

Hang in there girl. I'm pulling for you.