Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moving Right Along

Well, I'm down 19.5 pounds now but I still don't feel it. I can't wait till I can feel the weight coming off! I'm eating 2 protein shakes and one meal (1/2 cup pureed) and will do that for 3 more weeks. I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks!! I've been feeling a little blue lately, the support group says that's completely normal. So I'll keep plugging away!

Something happened recently to AB14 - my dear granddaughter. She was coming home from school and she got into an altercation with another girl. This girl is the one that got expelled from all TUSD schools because she threatened AB14 a couple of years ago at Utterback. Well, the girl, Justine, hit AB14 in the face twice!!! AB14 walked away and didn't fight back and when she got home she was crying and her mom called the police. They took pictures of her face and CG35 filed a criminal complaint. When they went to pick Justine up, her mom lied and told them she wasn't home. I don't know if they ever picked her up or not. CB35 knows there is a clause in their lease about that kind of behavior so she spoke with the office and they may get kicked out of the complex (yes, they live in the same complex). AB14 is ok now but she spent the night at my house and I just gave her lots of lovins. I can't believe that someone actually hit her in the face! It's so scary out there and young people have so much to deal with. She's always in my prayers.

No comments: