Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th Weekend

Three days off was great - coming back to work is not. I enjoyed my time off, spending most of it with family. We took nm6 to the circus on Saturday and we all had a great time! It's amazing how expensive it is just to get some cotton candy, I have to grit my teeth but we need to have fun while we're there so the $$$$ is not as important.
cb34, eg33 and nm6 went out to see the fireworks - AZ fireworks are substandard when compared to PA - I remember sitting on a blanket on the cool grass at the fairgrounds watching the beautiful fireworks - they were so cool! I miss PA sometimes, maybe even more than I care to admit. I really miss the green grass, the beautiful flowers, the yummy produce, the cool summer nights, West Manchester Mall, seeing my Aunt Cindy and cousins, running into people I know everywhere, going to the ocean in the summer, FALL and the beautiful colors, the Apple Harvest Festivals, making strawberry jelly, freezing delicious corn, going the the butcher shop, I guess I miss alot! Even the freezing cold snow and ice!!

1 comment:

Samson Agonistes said...

You're making me want to move to PA.