Monday, August 18, 2008

My Dear Daughter

My dear daughter, Bona, turned 35 on Monday. She is a mom of 2 children, 6 and 14, and she's in her last year of college. Bona is strong, faithful and a real "go-getter". She's a born leader. When she was little she was always coming up with new games and ways of entertaining herself and others. She was forever changing her room around and cleaning - by herself! No one had to tell her something needed cleaned - she just did it! She's also very resourceful. If I ever need help with anything I know I can count on her.

Her daughter looks just like her and acts like her too! I'm so proud of her - she just lost over 30 pounds and she's lookin' real good. I don't know when she finds the time to take care of herself but she does. Her son has ADHD and a sensory problem that makes him extremely sensitive and he can be a real handful. I don't know how she does it but she does and I'm very proud of her.

No comments: