Thursday, May 7, 2009

Unemployment Sucks!!

It's been over 2 months now and still nothing. I get up every morning and spend at least 2 hours on the job boards, searching for anything. After sending out another 5 resumes, at least, I take a break. HHMMM.... what to do today? Yard work? Houseclean? Laundry? Watch TV? Get depressed? Talk to friends, hhmmm, they're working so that's probably not a good idea. I know - I'll worry myself into a stupor!!! When will I lose the house? When will they repo my truck? Health insurance or the house?? Decisions, decisions.

I know there is a reason for this - all things work together for those who love Christ - but right now it's looking pretty darn bleak. What is to become of me? There is nothing quite as humbling as taking money from my daughter to pick up some medicine or falling apart at my other daughters because I don't have the cash to go to the doctor and I have a chest cold that aggrevates the asthma. Eat or medicine?!?!?!!?!?

I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Samson Agonistes said...

Ms. H. Have you made it back to church? Shall we have lunch this week?