Sunday, November 23, 2008

40 Pounds

So I'm down 40 pounds now - what a great feeling! I move much better and feel better everyday. However, some depression has been creeping in. I'm told this is normal due to all the hormones that have been housed in my extra fat that are now released so I'm not too concerned. I would like this to pass though. Even 40 pounds lighter I don't feel much different, I'm still me.

We laid off 2 employees on Friday - it sucked. One was a really great guy the other was an accident waiting to happen but I don't like to see anyone loose their job, especially not in these times. Everything is so bad everywhere it's hard to keep a positive attitude but I'm so happy and thankful that I have the greatest family and we are all healthy. We have food, shelter and clothing. These are just some of the things I'm thankful for this year!

1 comment:

Samson Agonistes said...

An apostle once said, "Gratitude is the mark of a noble soul." It is good to live with Thanksgiving. Here's hoping we can carry that gratitude around with us all year long.